Frequently Asked Questions

Universal Credit Benefit System

Universal Credit benefit system is a payment to help with your living costs. It’s paid monthly or twice a month for some people in Scotland.
You may be able to get it if you’re on a low income or out of work.

Are You ready for universal credit 2019

New benefit claims

If You Need To Make A New Benefits Claim?

You can use the following DWP Gov contact information below to if you need to make your initial new benefits claim application.

New Benefit Claims

Apply For Universal Credit

You can apply for Universal Credit benefits online.

How To Create A Great CV

How To Create A Great CV & Get That Job?

We are going to share with you How To Create A Great CV, To start off,  A CV stands for Curriculum Vitae. That’s a Latin phrase which simply means the story of your life. It’s a short document used to show employers your previous experience and skills.

Jobcentre Contact Telephone Numbers
Jobcentre Contact Telephone Numbers

Jobcentre Contact Telephone Numbers

DWP Jobcentre Contact Telephone Numbers around the UK

contact jobcentre plus ukJobcentre Contact Telephone Numbers provide access to a wide range of information and services, like new benefit claims, existing benefit claims, cancel or change an appointment, apply for social fund loans and grants bereavement benefits, universal credit claims, and helps with finding a job with the new find a job service. Find out how to contact Jobcentre Plus and other ways of finding the information or online service you are looking for. If you need to contact the jobcentre plus to make and you find it hard to speak or hear clearly a textphone is available as is welsh language.

Jobcentre Plus Christmas New Year Opening Times

Jobcentre Plus Christmas New Year Opening Times

Find out the Jobcentre Plus opening times for the Jobcentre Plus near you over Christmas and New Year. The opening times for Jobcentre offices and phone lines will be effected between 24th December and 4th January

Find a job At DWP

The DWP Universal Jobmatch Service has now been replaced by the All-New Find A Job At DWP Gov Service

Personal Independence Payment

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

You can make a new Personal Independence Payment PIP claim by calling the Department for Work and Pensions DWP.

Complain About Universal Credit Benefit

Do you feel the Need To Complain About Universal Credit Benefit

If you need to complain about any of the services provided by the Department for Work and Pensions or from an organisation that provides its services.

  • Jobcentre Plus
  • The Pension Service
  • Disability and Carers Service
  • DWP Debt Management


Council tax

Changes that may affect your Council Tax band

Your property may be revalued and put in a different band in some circumstances, for example if:

  • you demolish part of your property and don’t rebuild it
  • you alter your property to create 2 or more self-contained units, for example an annexe - each unit will have its own band
  • you split a single property into self-contained flats
  • you convert flats into a single property
  • you start or stop working from home
  • the previous owner made changes to your property
  • there are significant changes to your local area, like a new road being built
  • a similar property in your area has its Council Tax band changed

Winter Fuel Payment

If you were born on or before 5 August 1953 you could get between £100 and £300 to help you pay your heating bills. This is known as a Winter Fuel Payment.You usually get a Winter Fuel Payment automatically if you’re eligible and you get the State Pension or another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Child Benefit or Universal Credit).

  • If you’re eligible but don’t get paid automatically, you’ll need to make a claim
  • You have until 31 March 2018 to claim for winter 2017 to 2018.

Most payments are made automatically between November and December. You should get your money by 15 January 2018. If the money isn’t paid into your account before then, call the office that pays your benefits - their details are on any letters they may have sent you.

Any Money You May Receive Will Not Affect Any Of Your Other Benefits.

Find Your Local Jobcentre Plus Office here